Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer snapshots

Max has finally come to terms with the stroller. This is good news, but also bittersweet because he's not such a little baby anymore! Our sitter was the first to witness this. Thankfully she sent pics :)




Playing in the yard :) these are the pictures that get me thru my day when I'm working.




Someone is a climber...












The athlete ready for soccer camp!!




Practicing his moves




Moriah suggested we stop here for a ride (& we like the yummy beer)




Out to brunch before my shift in the children's ED. Love that face!




Max is starting to scribble!



Riah in my hat



Mommy Moriah lunch date on my day off complete w silly faces and ice cream!








Riah sculpted robs name on wiki stix to text him a pic while we were out!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment